Dare Me Beautiful Twitter Facebook Instagram Pinterest

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy Belated Anniversary Mom and Dad!

I realized I have not blogged in a month of Sunday’s (woopsie?), but how befitting that my first blog in months is of my Mom and Dad,  back in the day when they were dating.

This picture is one of my most treasured possessions. I love so many things about this photo: my Dad’s silly grin, my mom’s chic 70’s look, the fact that it’s a black and white photo. It had to be taken when my parents were around my age, how smitten they look.

Now 30 plus years later, two kids, grandbabies and more memories to count, my parents are still as in love now as they were then and my Dad still has a way of making my Mom laugh. I truly thank God for their union.

I know love because I come from love. Thanks Mom and Dad for the gift of truly unconditional love.


Love you both,
Lenora

No comments:

Post a Comment