Dare Me Beautiful Twitter Facebook Instagram Pinterest

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Need Help With My Foot Fetish!



Cannot believe it’s already the end of July; goodness this summer has gone by in a blink. Soon it will be August and before you know it, fall will be in full swing.

Well I am beating autumn to the punch as I have been daydreaming about boots for a minute now and on the hunt for one boot in particular.

I spotted theses Rogeri boot from Forever21.com a little too late, just as the spring began. Of course they were completely sold out, especially given the price point. Ever since I have seen similar boots but not for the same price and I REFUSE to pay more knowing they exist somewhere for the cheap (Ya'll can feel me #recessionprogession). I am totally keeping my eyes peeled for the boots once again but now I am asking for help. Any suggestions on where I can get these boots from?
(Pics courtesy of Polyvore)





2 comments: