Dare Me Beautiful Twitter Facebook Instagram Pinterest

Saturday, March 20, 2010

I WANT HER HAIR!!!

Rally for Kids with Cancer Scavenger Cup Press Conference

As the weather gets warmer, for the us ladies, so comes the hair dye. For me, I have been absolutely itching to dye my hair a bright auburn color for quite some time. Now the last time I was a red head was right around the time I went natural back in college-and the experience was absolutely horrifying...MY HAIR FELL OUT!

Not all of it but, but it was patchy in the front, which trust me is horrifying enough (See: Homie the Clown).






                                                                                                     Womp, Womp

Rally for Kids with Cancer Scavenger Cup Press Conference
So I am a little hesitant, but I can fight the feeling. Lately, I have been adoring TV correspondent Tanika Ray, who coincidently I never really noticed until recently. I love her more relaxed, loose curls with complimentary, bright highlights, especially when the roots grow out...to die.

I first noticed her hair while watching the "For the Love of Ray J" reunion (please don't judge me) and I have been smitten with Tanika's locks ever sense. So I am on the quest to duplicate her look without damaging my own hair in the process. So I defintely have to put on my thinking cap for this one, but I am optimistic. So, I guess we will see.

2 comments:

  1. Her hair IS beautiful. Is that all hers though? If you want to replicate the look without the dye you might be able to do a lace front. If wigs aren't your style then you can still brighten your hair with semi- permanent hair rinses or natural dyes. I had problems with bleaching out my hair in the past and will never do it again either. If you can avoid it, just avoid the bleach, it's not good for our hair.

    Good luck, love.

    ~Miss Priss

    http://missprissjewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete