Dare Me Beautiful Twitter Facebook Instagram Pinterest

Monday, October 26, 2009

Official Video For Common's "Make My Day" Featuring Cee-lo



I was delighted this morning to see that Common aka One of the Best MC's Breathing aka Chicago's Own aka My Boo has a new video for one of my favorite songs from his latest effort "Universal Mind Control." My man Cee-lo Green was on the track, so you know the visuals had to be artistically off the chain. I love artists who challenge the mold and take risks outside of all the cookie-cutter rump-shacking that apparently will never die. Also, if you would, please note that the song makes no mention of clubs, after parties, Henny or hotel lobbies-just the intoxicating feeling of infatuation of when you first start diggin on somebody hard. Creative. Me likey. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment