Dare Me Beautiful Twitter Facebook Instagram Pinterest

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Chicago Fashion Week Wrap Up at Gen Art Fashion Show



How appropriate that my first official post is about fashion? Any-who, here are a few pictures I took from the runway during the Gen Art Fashion Show, which each year showcases the designs of young, emerging fashion leaders and culminates Chicago Fashion Week. It was a perfect fall evening and all of Chicago's fashion elite were present, exquisitely dressed I might add. I was able to score seats for my big brother and I right near the runway, so you know I was super amped. The event was excellently put to together and the designs were gorge.





One of my favorite looks of the evening...before my camera died. Womp.







And how cute is he?







STRONGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment