Dare Me Beautiful Twitter Facebook Instagram Pinterest

Monday, March 3, 2014

Lupita Nyong’o Top Lustworthy Lip Looks


“I hope that my presence on your screen and my face in

 magazines may lead you, young girls, on a beautiful

 journey. That you will feel the validation of your

 external beauty, but also get to the deeper business of

 being beautiful inside.” -Lupita Nyong'o 


Like the rest of world, I am utterly smitten with all that is Lupita Nyong’o. From her perfect skin, to her versatile natural, to her refined fashion sense, SHE. NEVER. FAILS. 



Getty Images

Just when I had become accustomed to her effortlessly slaying the red carpet, I fell in love with with her five times over her again following her acceptance speech and look at this year's Academy Awards. The 31-year-old Kenyan actress has redefined Hollywood's standard of beauty for years to come while simultaneously making history as the first African Oscar winner. As much as love her fashion sense, I have to say I equally adore her beat. 


Read on to get the deets on how to get a pout like this Oscar-winner.

Getty Images 
Getty Images

Lupita's Top Lipstick Picks

No comments:

Post a Comment