Dare Me Beautiful Twitter Facebook Instagram Pinterest

Monday, May 27, 2013

Bald-Ease

Source

"I am not my hair. I am not this skin. I am not your expectations, no."- India.Arie 

With this being Memorial Day, I think (if the weather cooperates) we can declare this the official beginning of summer. I have seen so many stylish women in the city rocking beautiful low-fades or completely shaved heads for the past few months now, and I been so inspired and in awe of this stunning look-so much so that I have wondered how I would look without hair. 

Are you thinking about cutting it all off? Here is a quick checklist that will help you pull off this look with effortless ease:


1. A Dope T-Shirt:




TWA LOVE | F**K YO 'FRO by Et Cetera Boutique

       2. Fierce Lashes      3. Enviable Ear Candy    4. Standout-Pout     5. Vibrant Neckwear 



Short Hair, Don't Care

6. Extra Glam Shades


ASOS / Rosantica coral jewelry / Dolce & Gabbana aviator sunglasses / L'Oréal Paris lip makeup / eylure

What is on your summer must-wear list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment